If you have no date or chocolates for Valentine’s Day, there is no need to despair.
You can do something useful with your day or evening. Here are some ideas:
• Eat an ice cream and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it! Don’t feel guilty, don’t count calories. Just treat yourself. You deserve it.
• Buy yourself that special present you’ve always wanted – a piece of jewellery, designer shoes or scarf – whatever you want.
• Immerse yourself in a worthy cause: Spend time with someone who needs company – a lonely old aunt; a widow struggling with young children; children at an orphanage or old people in a care home.
• Gather all your pals (the dateless ones) and hang out at home with a great movie and plenty of popcorn
• If you are religious, thank God for loving you warts and all; and for keeping you safe in His arms that never fail.
Happy Valentine’s Day people : )